World Marriage Day Mass
Mary Mother of God Church,
157 South Triangle Road,
Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844
TCA World Marriage day Mass
TCA World Marriage day Mass
Mary Mother of God Church, 157 South Triangle Road, Hillsborough Township, NJ 08844
TCA of USA
Recent Event: TCA Divine Retreat, October 2017
Recent Event: Palm Sunday Mass, April 2017
We thank you for joining together as TCA family in celebrating the Palm Sunday mass. Over 125 adults and 50 kids joined us in this celebration.
We thank Fr. Albin Roby, Fr. James Selvaraj, and Fr. John Berchmans for celebrating the mass for us and making arrangements to be with us amidst their respective church commitments on a busy day.
Fr. James Selvaraj lead the adoration and retreat and helped the TCA members to rethink the message of this Holy Week. Special thanks Fr.James.
This would not be a successful event with the key contribution from the following TCA Members.
· Mrs. Nirmala Arockiasamy for arranging the church for our Palm Sunday Mass. We thank her for arranging this church every year for our TCA events and coordinating all local arrangements. We were fortunate to have received the school cafeteria for all the catering arrangements.
· We thank Mr. Gaspar (Father of Anand Gaspar) for preparing the entire Way of the Cross message and coordinating the Way of the Cross. We had after few years did the Way of the Cross in the main church and it was a very pious celebration.
· We also thank Mr.Francis Xavier, Mrs.Mary Vigila, Mrs.Nirmala Arockiasamy, Mr.James Rethinam, Mr.Dos Britto and Mr. Amal Jeyakumar for reading the Way of the Cross Message and recreating the 14 stations for all of us.
· Special thanks to Mrs. Rachel Anantha and Mrs. Immaculate for engaging the kids and juniors during the mass.
· We thank Joseph Ernest and the entire Choir for arranging all the songs during the way of cross, Adoration and the mass. We are privileged to have the entire choir , who have been consistently performing in all masses.
· We thank the Food Committee (Mr. Eskelin Joe,Mr.Anantha Susairaj. Mr.John Peter, Mr. Joe Arulanandam) for the wonderful food arrangements. We will have food arranged for the next event on April 30th too. Also, we thank all the GB members who helped us cleaning the hall after the event.
Our special thanks to Mr. Clement Antonysamy for the wonderful pictures. The link to the photos from the event are given below.
Check Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/mJPSTRRkVttR7rLq9
Couples Mass, February 2017
We had our first mass of 2017 on Feb 19. More than 140 Adults and Children participated in this holy mass. We thank Fr. Albin Roby and Mr. Michael for celebrating the Holy Mass for us and blessing the couples with the renewal of their Marriage vows.
– Special thanks to Mr. Amal Jayakumar for leading the Choir.
– Thomas Amutharasu welcomed the Audience and set the stage for a fun evening.
– After the mass, we had a very fun filled event with couples fashion show arranged by Mrs. Shanthi Thangaraj.
– It was decided in the GB, that the TCA families will be divided into 4 Anbiyams( NY/NJ North, NJ Central, NJ South, PA). Whatsapp groups will be created for the Anbiyams.
– The TCA EC and the members thanked the services of James Rethinam – Ex President, Clement Antonysamy- Ex Secretary, Ilango Rethinam- Ex. VP for their excellent leadership for the last two years.
– We had a cake cutting ceremony done by all the couples celebrating their 10,15,20,25,30 year anniversaries.
– The day closed with a great meal arranged by our Food Committee – Anantha Susairaj, John Peter and Eskalin Joe. They have promised to arrange food for all the events this year.
– We thank Clement Antonysamy for the wonderful pictures. The link for pictures is given below.
Check Photo Album: https://goo.gl/photos/nEaJaUmthiztfJx98